Thursday, June 29, 2006

My new Nephew

Kyle was born June 13, 2006 a healthy little boy (ofcourse another boy). I was not able to be there because I am now on sleeping medication so I was not able to drive @ 1am to the hospital. How ever my mother went and actually watch him being born. I went up as soon as I gotten out of work the next day, He was in ICU for awhile so I got to go in and hold him there. He is so sweet and cute.
I was informed a couple days ago that the Dr. Called Randy and Jenny and told them that they need to bring him in the doctors because a test came back positive for Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. I really cant explain what it is but if you look it up on the internet you can read more about it. He is suppose to go the doctor today and we will know more.
Randy's clan seems to be getting bigger and bigger: Aaron,Matt,Tiffany,Dakota,Hunter,Chase and now our new baby Kyle..... Do I need to day anymore? Didn't think so. I cant image have that many children (WOW)
Well as long as they are happy and health that's all that matters. I love them all. I will get a picture of all them and post as soon as I can

1 comment:

Ellen said...

It was wonderful to hear of Kyle's arrival! We will pray for him.
Have you heard from Sam? How's she doing? How are YOU doing? Take care.